Jaura Light Mid Mens
This book is a lighter, mid cut version of the Jaure, Lundhags most advanced and technical boot with a modern, updated design. All materials have been selected with a focus on low weight without compromising stability.
Jaure Light Mid has a Vibram® Icetrek Traction-sole with a soft blend of rubber. It provides a powerful, yet slightly softer grip on ice and snow, and grips even better on rocky and bare terrain. The base is made from a softer and lighter, waterproof Cellular Rubber with Certech® 2.25 construction. The boot has extra heel grip with Full Length Heel Fit Control (HFC ™).
The shaft is made from Nubuck Full Grain Leather and Poron® Slow Rebound, which allows the shaft to be incredibly stable, yet still pliable. The 1.4 mm thick Microfiber lining in the shaft provides high durability and an excellent fit.
The name Jaure comes from a Sami name for lake.
• Mid high shaft
• Opti S-last
• Downgraded Single Size Shaft for the optimal fit
• Increased heel grip with Heel Fit Control (HFC™)
• Vibram® Icetrek Traction-sole with a powerful grip on both snow and ice as well as rocky and bare terrain
• Cellular Rubber base with Certech® 2.25 construction
• EVA insulation for absorbing shock and increased warmth
• Shaft made from Nubuck Full Grain Leather and Poron® Slow Rebound as well as a Micro fiber liner
• Shaft height: 19 cm
Length of laces: 150 cm
Sizes 40 to 44
These boots are handmade and have a delivery time of 10 working days